Saturday, March 27, 2010

I-N-S-A-N-I-T-Y



Nothing terribly new on the homefront. Still hopeless, madly and over the top in love with Paul. He'll be here in 54 days. Work is good - not too busy but good. My boss had a baby boy (5 weeks early) - his name is Max but he's doing okay.

My "newish" thing is losing weight. It's newish only because I've always been trying to lose weight. I've been running and watching what I eat. I also ordered INSANITY - yes it was off an informercial that I saw early in the morning - I started it today with the fit test - I almost thought I was going to puke. I am really excited about it - it's a series and it will be interesting to see how it works out. This blog will help me be accountable - I hope.

It's also earth day today - so this computer and lights go off in 32 minutes. It will be interesting to go out on balcony and see what's on and what's not.

The play (A Tailor Made Prince) is going well. It starts in 19 days and I'm excited about being on stage and also about performing in the new theatre - then it's nothing until I am stage managing JP's play - Paradise Island which goes on this summer.

Pepper and Cosmo are also doing well.

So it's a good feeling when a contentment and a happiness sets in your life and you are a peace and feels like all in right with the world.

No comments: