Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tired and a glutton for punishment

My God I am tired....oh.....so.....very.....very tired. Tonight the "dark night" which means that we don't have anything to do theatrewise - the show starts tomorrow night and as excited as I am tonight will consist of A LOT of sleep!

And just because apparantly I am some sort of glutton for punishment, Sunday, after the show wraps on Saturday night, I start rehearsals for the Importance of Being Earnest. Don't get me wrong I love love love that I got cast and am so excited to be in the show but right now my body is like "Seriously Lumini, you cannot be serious - let me rest for the love of all that is good and decent." My body is a little over dramatic :)

Speaking of my body I have reached my next gw and am down 30 lbs - way to go me!!! Only well... a lot more to go.