Monday, January 7, 2008

Back at it and tired to boot!

So Joe's now back at night school starting tonight. He goes Monday, Tuesday and Thursday - he's hoping to get into the Wednesday night class but we'll see. So I did my new years cleaning of the dressers and closet and got rid of two garbage bagful's of clothes that I had to have but never seem to wear anymore. Oh well, more for the donation people next time they call.


Lately I have had a lot of trouble getting to bed not sleep mind you but actually getting to bed - I'm not doing anything terribly important (last night it was the terribly important game of Zuma) but I never seem to hit the hay until after midnight. It's not that I'm not tired - quite the opposite in fact - and it really seems to hit me in the morning when I have to get up for work the next day! At 35 I really should be able to put myself to bed at night!! It's quite disturbing really. Oh well, new plan ~ start getting ready at 10:00 (ie pjs, teeth brushed, face washed, clothes set out for next day etc) and in bed by no later than 10:45 p.m. Let's just see how that works for now. Geez you would think I was 3-5 not 35 :)

2 comments:

JackiYo said...

How's the going to bed thing going? I'm in the same boat. Should be in bed already, but I get so little kid-free time, it's hard to spend it sleeping!

Italia girl said...

Well the show has completely ruined the going to bed early thing but ironically besides that it seems to be working!