Sunday, January 20, 2008

Safety second

Josh who was our director for KWLT's Canned Hamlet and Safety second the play first became a now common saying for any performance. So Kristy has graciously allowed me, Aleriel, Jackie and Tim to use the house for rehearsal. The bonus for me is I live a 2 second drive away!!

So on Saturday I started down the stairs to the basement and classic me I fell - didn't spill a drop of my coffee though (lol).


Anyway Joe was away this weekend and I was doing some ab work in the living room but it was too sore to lie on my back. I didn't check it out I just figured it was 'cause I fell.Joe came home today and we were getting "reaquianted" and I already told him that I fell and so I asked if there was a bruise and he looks and says "Oh my God" The picture is what he saw.


Also I was playing with my little degus and one of them got hurt although I don't know how. Here's a picture of my injured little guy. Although he seems to be okay now. It must have happened sometime today because he was fine yesterday.

No comments: