Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not going to take it anymore

So I have decided to look for a new job - yesterday Ron gave me yet another task - so I tried to tell him about all the work I have and freaks out and says "That's why I told you to come in and we can prioritize" I said "Everything has to be done right now" So he yells " I don't need you walking around out there all uptight. And you have been for the last few weeks." So I say "I don't think I'm being uptight." and he says "Well I do. That's all - thank you - shut the door when you leave." So I left and I plan to leave that jackass and the firm too. He's said before "If you leave the firm shuts down." So f**k it - maybe you shouldn' t talk to me like a piece of crap. And this is not the first time - in fact I've lost count so when he asks why I'll tell him no problem.

No comments: