Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More work stuff

So this is what happened yesterday.


Mrs. H and I set up an appointment fore her to come in a get me documents I need to prepare her claim. She suggests Tuesday but can I stay late because she has to wait for her husband to get home so fine I say I'll wait for later. So I grab extra clothes and prepare to stay and then go right to rehearsal. She calls me at 2:3o to cancel. I point out that I rearranged my night and she gets all snotty - then she asks what time I get in in the morning. I say "nine" she says "I'll see you then." I came in at 8 to make sure everything is ready and I had an interview at a placement agency at 7. Guess who doesn't show until 11:49 yep you guessed it Mrs. H.

I have seriously got to get another job. These people (a) don't realize how much I do (b) think they can talk to me anyway they like and (c) think Ron does most of the week - if they only knew!!

No comments: