Tuesday, October 16, 2007

One more....

...dress rehearsal and then it's onto the real thing!!!! I didn't think I'd be nervous but yowza where my legs ever shaking last night!

I have practiced and practiced my fall over and over and over and it seems to be going well. It will be interesting to see how an audience reacts to it. Can't wait.

Work officially sucks ass!! Ron freaked out yesterday and I was so close to leaving - next time I will - office or no office. Don't talk to me like that because no one does - not Joe or my parents and they have a lot more lenicency than that fat asshole! He was quiet today and was going to leave without a good-bye but Stacey said something first so he responded.

I can't wait until tomorrow when there is AB-SO-LUTE-LY nothing going on. Go home and relax!!!

Then it's a flurry of plays and acting and then a peacefulness of nothing. It does make me sad for a bit but then it's onto more plays and more characters! It's weird because I love it so much but at the same time it I'm glad when the frenzied craziness is over.

On to trip the boards once more!!

No comments: