Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween or a makeshift thereof





Paul and I didn't get the kids for Halloween this year but we did get them pumpkins and we made "graveyard brownies". CR (the girl) didn't get to carve her's but CM did (she was at a friend's house and Paul was working and I was out when she wanted it brought to her friends house). We had hardly any kids this year which was too bad considering the junk we bought which is now presently gone - the last of the chocolate was consumed tonight. I did get a few pictures but no costume pics. Caleb apparently went as a Freddy Kruger and Jason (Friday the 13th) combo - he has the mask of Jason and the claw hand of Freddy and Cally went as a witch.


Anyway I have been told (by the mom) I no longer am allowed to post picutres of Caleb on FB but no one a said anything about here.






























No comments: