Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome to my obstacle course


So I have reached the point where I have less to pack than I have packed - the p.roblem now is it's piddly stuff - I also can't pack EVERYTHING because I still have 15 days before I go. I need 10 work outfits and I need 2 necessity boxes, 1 Comso box and a Pepper box. And now my apartment, which is quite large has become somewhat of an obstacle course






The dogs is getting a little uneasy - last time this happened he lost 3/5 of his pack. And gained a litten (while they'd never admit it they love each other) and although he doesn't realize it he's gonna gain 3 pack members only they will be of the human variety and it won't be all the time since we only get the kids for 3.5 hours a day and every second weekend.





The cat however is having a blast - she in boxes and out, behind object and can jump from box to box like a bunny (or a cat).




I can't believe I'm almost down to two weeks and Paul isn't just coming for a visit. He's coming to take me home.










2 comments:

Dana said...

I totally understand the whole obstacle course thing. I just moved too; and Louie was a little uneasy as well. Hope all goes well, and I hope that you keep blogging!!! :-)

JackiYo said...

"He's coming to take me home." :)