Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You never forget the first time


I have been having problems with the muscles in my upper right leg. They go into spasms for no reason and has been sore for awhile. Last week I had a massage and the massage therapist could not believe how horribly tight it was - she is also an accupuncturist (is that a word?)
So today for the first timeI had accupuncture. I wish I could explain it but I couldn't. She put ten needles in my upper leg - 5 at the side and 5 on top. W-E-I-R-D!!! She left them in for 20 minutes and it was surreal. I called her in shortly after she put them in all freaked out. I felt like my leg was going to go into spasm at any moment but apparently that's normal. After she took them out the leg felt much better - since it's covered by my benefits - it's definately something I would do again. If I can get past the whole needles in my body thing .

No comments: