Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anyone want a puppy??

So Joe usually comes home and noon to let Kiri out and give her some more food (she gets fed 3 times a day). Today he couldn't do it and asked if I would. I, of course, said yes. So I get home and the first thing you have to do is pick Kiri up - she's in basement all day - and put her on the grass so she knows to pee there. So I get home, open the basement door and pick her up and put her outside. She pees I then notice her paws are covered with poo - not just the front two but all four.

I go inside and the bottom 1/2 of the door where she jumped up and down is covered with poo, the side wall is covered with poo, there is poo ground into the stairs in the carpet and the entire floor in the basement is pretty much covered with, you got it, poo. So I spent 40 minutes cleaning up poo and walking the dogs making me 20 minutes late for work.

And since I did a fast job it happened again when we got home at 5 to a much much lesser degree. Now it's done (took about 1.5 hours) and I steam cleaned the floor because she pees down there.

I picked up some puppy training pads so we'll see how those work out.

Oh the joys of having new puppy but let's face it she's totally worth it and so much more. I love my little girl and my big boy so very much!

No comments: