Friday, November 23, 2007

Lights, audience ACTION


Well I found out yesterday that I got the part - Whoo hoo. Kristy is the other character in the play double whoo hoo!!!! It's way more lines and way more responsibility but I am sooooo happy! It runs from January 31 to February 2, 2008!
Note the awesomeness of me in the pictue (ha ha)

Work is not as stressful as of late. We might get those nasty clients (can't mention the name due to confidentiality) off our back F-I-N-A-L-L-Y The proposal came in from the mediator today! Let's just see what happens!


The season is starting already unfolding with snow yesterday (grrr!) and my schedule filling up - which I love but hate at the same time. Last week I was in TO to visit friends, this weekend is Jacki's housewarming tonight, Joe's Christmas party tomorrow, Sunday will consist of soccer at 10, bowling with Rachel and Avery at 1 followed by an early dinner because my read through is from 6-10 Sunday night - yikes!


Next week I have to start my Christmas shopping. Rachel and I are going to spend Saturday doing our thing - it will probably go a little faster without Avery :)


Other than that things are really, really great - I love this season even though it's busy.

No comments: