Friday, November 2, 2007

Never again....

Will I weigh over 200 lbs - I finally hit 199.0 and I am proud and very very happy - now only 80 more to go!!!I just have to remember that and remind myself that Michelle's wedding is only 10 short months away. It's getting harder to eat less in front of Joe - it works that I say I'm not hungry and eat later - and then he goes to school and I don't have to eat anything all night Whoo hoo! And no one here at work really cares what I eat anyway.I took a ton of b/w photos last night (yes all of me) and they are all organized into fours which will go to my parents - this sound very vain but damn I am looking fine - I even consider doing a few to hand up but we'll see - I do want to laminate my acting posters only because it's so so much fun and I want to remember my achivements.Anyway at work so I will sign off and maybe later add a couple of smokin' photos.